Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dress up for what?

Today my boss told me that I was not dressed properly for my dinner with the interview candidate tonight. I tried to explain that not only was I wearing an undershirt, but the shirt over that had a collar! Apparently I was supposed to understand or know that ahead of time. Let's be honest, I'm not out to impress anyone (unless its that girl in the cardio room, dammit!) so what do I care? Anyway, this place is supposed to be pretty expensive so I'll be sure to order some classy stuff. Report tommorrow on the food. But I need to run home and change clothes first. And come back and finish my work. All this after I spent 30 minutes in my boss's office showing him how to clean his computer. Apparently things like that aren't intuitive for him. Like dressing up for me. Small world.

In other news, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is one of the funniest movies ever. I can't believe there are people who don't think it is funny. We will call those people "humorless bastards." I think we've watched the movie 5 times in the past 2 weeks and the frequency seems to be increasing. Sort of like Anchoman last year, although I will still turn that on whenever it is on HBO, everytime. So if you haven't seen either one see them. Immediately. and if you don't like them, you are a humorless bastard.

No comments: