Monday, April 21, 2008

God I hate hippies

In case you didn't know (and you wouldn't if you're a creepy home-schooled shut-in) yesterday was 4/20, what some like to think of as the potsmoker's holiday. Why? I don't know. Hippies are stupid. So anyway, at 4:20 on 4/20 University of Colorado was lucky enough to play host to various 420-related shenanigans. Meaning a bunch of idiot kids got together to smoke pot at 4:20 for no reason other than it was 4/20. Show some shame, you dirty hippies!

I mean where's the day when I can drink all I want in public without the consequences? I still get in trouble for drinking followed by driving. I need to pick an arbitrary date/time for my new holiday, Beersday. The day you can drink all you want for as long as you want with no problems. From me. I mean, you can get or die or something.

My favorite quote comes from freshman Emily Benson: "People are getting out their best pot and hippie clothes today." Foolish girl, hippies don't have "best" clothes! In fact, I bet a bunch of them weren't even wearing clothes. I hate hippies so much.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Second.