Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Nightmarkets are kind of awesome

Today I:
played softball outside the Genomics Research Center (or GRC Field as the locals call it). I know what I'm up to every afternoon if its not raining.
Went to a night market where I tried:
Watermelon juice
Pig blood cake
Stinky tofu
The sugariest drink EVER. And I once drank a heaping cup of sugar.

Also, I forgot my camera, so I couldn't take a picture of the the bags, hats, shirts, lighters and cigarette cases with pot/marijuana logos. Or stand after stand of ironic T-shirt. Fashion here blows my mind. Although on the bus they had a show about talking pinatas. So there's that.

I need to find a way to sneak-fish for those massive tilapia in the stream on campus.

1 comment:

Holy Thunderforce said...

Dude - talapia are tasty too. Mail me some.