Saturday, December 29, 2007

England swings like a pendulum do

1. NSF grant was due 12/12. It's not getting reviewed until 1/17? Good thing I busted ass to finish a month before anyone even looks at it. The government is awesome. I just hope whomever reviews it knows what a protein is. Otherwise I'm screwed.

2. I no longer get Rolling Stone. Not that I wanted it in the first place, but it was free, so eh? I felt guilty not reading it. But nowI apparently get ....Men's Journal? I don't even know what the Hell this magazine is for. Is it for extreme sports guys? I think it's actually for men having midlife crises who want to read about other, crazier men doing crap like cliffjumping. At least this one is monthly, so I can take my time with it.

3. Country music sundays now kick more ass than ever with new Roger Miller, Johnny Horton, Marty Robbins, Johnny Cash and...wait for it...Merle Haggard!

No comments: