Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heat Vision and Jack




This is the best thing I've ever seen. With lines like "All monkey-sluts shall be absorbed" and a talking motorcycle and Jack Black and Ron Silver! And Jack Black becomes super inteligent when exposed to the sun. I mean, what more do you want? Watch it here. Amazing effects and acting. Ron Silver is a seemingly invincible villain-killer. Some background here.
Music by Tom Jones, Puff Daddy, The Hollies and Metallica. And some crazy techno music. And strippers.
I remember hearing about this in 1999 when I discovered Tenacious D. Now, after finally seeing it I can come up with no reason this show should not have continued. Of course, now Jack Black is too big a star to do something this brilliant. But back in 1999 he had the chance to make history with this show. History's loss.

"All monkey-tramps dance on Paragon's lap!"

No comments: